Call for submissions of photos, collages, montages and paintings (water colour, acrylic, oil) for an exhibition of images and artworks that reflect the rural nature and culture of Metchosin.
The exhibition will be hung in the POV gallery between January 18 and March 17, 2023, and will feature photography and art of the residents of Metchosin, representing their personal vision of what “rural means.
- 2D art and photography, only. Photography, watercolours, oils, acrylic paintings, collage, montage, paintings on canvas or boards.
- All artworks must be presented ready for hanging. Frames are not necessary, however some means of hanging the work is required.
- Three pieces of art is the maximum per artist. A brief statement provided with the artwork that states your rural vision in a personal way.
- Drop off dates and times at Metchosin Art & Cultural Centre, 4495 Happy Valley Road:
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 4th, Sunday January 8th and Wednesday January 11th.
For questions or additional submission information, email to A. Brendon: firstname.lastname@example.org.